JBL CLUB 5501-AMPLIFIER
Although it looks like it belongs in the cockpit of a stealth bomber, JBL’s Club 5501 mono subwoofer amplifier will actually deliver up to 550 watts RMS to your subwoofer. The Class D amplifier design ensures the amp’s high output won’t put any strain your vehicle’s electrical system.
Works in almost any vehicle
Speaker-level inputs allow this amplifier to integrate into almost any system, even one using your car’s factory radio. You can use the low-pass filter and variable bass boost to maximize the performance of your subwoofer and enclosure, while a phase switch ensures that the bass will blend well with your full-range speakers.
- mono subwoofer amplifier
- 350 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (550 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- Class D amp technology
- variable low-pass filter (32-320 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable bass boost (0-9 dB at 45 Hz)
- phase switch (0, 180 degrees)
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- fuse rating: 30A x 2
- 8-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 9-5/8″W x 2-3/8″H x 7-7/16″D
What’s in the box:
- Mono amplifier
- Four 30A ATO fuses (2 installed)
- 2 Bare wire-to-RCA adapters
- 4 Mounting screws (M4 x 53mm)
- Quick-connect Guide
- 2 JBL stickers
WARRANTY PERIOD: ONE YEAR
There are no reviews yet.