JBL GT7/6C-COMPONENT SPEAKER
A cool upgrade
These GT7-6C component speakers from JBL have everything you want when shopping for a car speaker: an advanced design, quality materials, a cool look, and a practical price tag. But in the end, it’s what they sound like that matters most, and true to their iconic heritage, these JBLs deliver.
How do they do it?
You’ll gain a satisfying boost in sound quality from this component system, thanks to JBL’s patented Plus One™ architecture, which expands the surface area of the 6-1/2″ polypropylene woofer for impressive bass. And the edge-driven dome tweeters handle a wider range in the high frequencies for more natural sound — vocals, in particular, benefit from a smoother transition from the midrange. The external crossovers direct the right frequencies to the each driver to ensure a balanced sound.
JBL built these GT7 speakers to handle up to 50 watts RMS, so they’ll perform spectacularly with an aftermarket radio or amp, but with a design geared toward maximum efficiency, you’ll get superior performance even from a factory radio. Grilles are included for a custom installation.
- component speaker system includes 2 woofers, 2 tweeters, and 2 external crossovers
- 6-1/2″ polypropylene Plus One™ woofer cone with foam surround
- 1-13/16″ edge-driven dome PEI tweeter
- power range: 2-50 watts RMS (150 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 50-20,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 92 dB
- woofer top-mount depth: 2-3/8″
- grilles included
What’s in the box:
- 2 Woofers
- 2 Tweeters (each with 6″ wire attached)
- 2 Crossovers
- 2 Woofer grilles
- 2 Surface mount tweeter housings
- 2 Angled surface mount tweeter housings
- Eight 1-1/8″ Self-tapping Allen head screws
- 3mm Allen head bit
- 8 Speed clips
- Four 1″ Pan head self-tapping screws
- Four 5/8″ Flat head self-tapping screws
- Four 3/8″ Flat head self-tapping screws
- Instruction manual.
WARRANTY PERIOD: ONE YEAR